Tuesday, July 8, 2014

[ALERT] Hot New Couple!


No your eyes are not deceiving you. Don't check the screen, this wasn't photo-shopped, this is real! Gasp! 26 year old hunky Zac Efron is dating 35 year old Michelle Rodriguez. We can all agree that this is one disgustingly good looking and dare I say toned couple, but oh so random. I never saw these two together. Nope. The thought never even so much as crossed my mind. In one basket I have High School Musical and in another one far from that basket I have the Fast and Furious franchise, I couldn't imagine those two worlds colliding.

Granted both are sexy and good looking, but really who is the bigger bad-ass in this couple? Michelle. Still these two just got back from vacationing in Sardinia where their love seemed strong. Michelle was last dating Cara Delevingne and Zac was last linked to someone. Still could we really consider them a couple or are they just hooking up? Time will tell if their love will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...