Monday, June 30, 2014

BET Awards 2014

Last night were the BET awards in Los Angeles, California and the stars showed up. The event was hosted by Chris Rock, who was hilarious the whole show, and had some of the biggest names in music present. 

Here are the lists for best and worst dressed:

Best Dressed


P-E-R-F-E-C-T! This dress is amazingly stunning on Ashanti. The lace on the arms is gorgeous and all of the cut outs in the dress are so sexy. Her blonde hair accents the white of the dress. This is just perfection. There isn't anything I could say to make this dress or Ashanti more amazing.


Kerry Washington is perfection in this Dolce & Gabbana floral mini. She is the second best dressed of the night. She looks amazing considering she just recently had a baby, but could we expect anything less of Olivia Pope? I think not. Amazing.


Hello Ms. Union. Gabrielle shows off her sexy, sultry side in this Maria Lucia Hohan dress. I like the dress and the toga like look to it. I love love love the slit in the dress, but I don't know how i feel about the boots. To me they distract from the dress. Maybe if they were a different color it would've worked better for me, but I think a simple pump would've made the dress that much sexier.


No need to think twice about this outfit that Regina Hall is wearing. The outfit is sexy and effortless on her. Her short hair compliments the suit she is wearing. There is also the subtle hint of gold body chains that she is wearing under the suit that add to the sexiness of the whole thing. 


John Legend always looks so good. I like his casual, all black look for the red carpet. It was probably too hot to the leather jacket, but I can't complain because it does pull the outfit together.


Wiz Khalifa's wifey looks so good in this white gown with the shiny gold belt. Not having hair never looks so good. This dress just perfectly accentuates everything that we love about Amber Rose. She looks stunning. 

Worst Dressed


Usually I don't have anything bad to say about Pharrell Williams, but this outfit is just a bit weird. It's not horrible, but it's not amazing either. The big jewelry he's wearing makes it look like he raided his wife's jewelry box right before he left. The daisy on his shoe is a bit odd too. And there he is again wearing a big hat. We get it the hat worked once, please don't make it your go to accessory. 


Zendaya looks silly in this outfit by Emanual Ungaro outfit. In all honesty it would be a decent outfit but I feel like the hair and the hat through this whole thing waaaaay off for me. She is trying too hard to be hip-hop with this outfit for me. Just stick to your cute self Zendaya and it will be better. 


Ne-yo took a page right out of Pharrell's book with the hat and the jewelry with this outfit. His cardigan looks like one that I have and love to wear to be comfy. The pants are odd and look almost like sweat pants. What happened to the gentlemen that we used to know? I guess his year is up and now it is time for whatever this is. 


Stop trying to copy Ashanti. We all know that since Paris Hilton has signed to YMCMB she thinks she has "street cred" and slowly becoming relevant again, but she isn't. She needs to just stop. Put on clothes. If we wanted to see her near naked we would watch her sex tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...