Monday, June 23, 2014

Christina Milian Ends Engagement


Okay....so how many of you even knew that these two were dating, let alone engaged? I didn't. For all of these years I've been thinking that she hasn't been dating anyone and then I come to find out that not only has Christina Milian been dating, but she was engaged to Jas Prince, Rap-A-Lot Records CEO.

Now we all know that Christina was once married to The Dream, but their dream of happily ever after ended when The Dream was photographed getting cozy with his "assistant". The couple have a daughter, Violet. The Dream has also moved on and his own drama to deal with. For now I'm just going to have to wait another 4 years to find out that she has been dating again. Let's hope that doesn't happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...