Monday, October 27, 2014

I'm Bacccccckkkk!!

Hello Everyone!!


After an almost 3 month hiatus I am back. I am sorry that I wasn't around to help share some of the celebrity gossip that was going on like:


Mila and Ashton had a baby girl that they named Wyatt, kind of a weird name, not my first choice, but to each their own.


Carrie Underwood announced that she is pregnant.


Hearts everywhere broke when Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' baby girl was born.


I know that is mostly baby news, but I feel like that is mostly what happened while I was away. I just wanted to thank everyone for continuing to check in and see if I was back. I hope that I can continue this blog and bring everyone up to date celebrity news updates, reviews, and so much more.


Thank you all!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...