Friday, August 1, 2014

Jennifer Lawrence and Nick Hoult Call It Quits


America's sweetheart and her boo thang have decided to go their separate ways. Sources say that the split was "very amicable" and that the demands of the careers is what drew them apart.  The two met and started dating on the set of X-Men: First Class.

It is sad to see that these two low-key, down to earth people couldn't make it work. What hope is there for the rest of us? Ahhh! Okay now that I have that out of my system it is safe to say that I have my doubts about this split being permanent. The couple rekindled their romance in the summer of 2013 after they took a break. So maybe this is just how it will be with them. Together and apart until they finally make a decision on what to do. Only time will tell. Until then we must have to learn to deal with this tragedy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...