Thursday, June 5, 2014

RiRi Bares It All!!


If there is anyone in the world who could pull of this Adam Selman outfit it would be our bad girl Rihanna. In this bare all, show all dress Rihanna leaves little to the imagination. Still with her dramatic makeup and tucked up hair she looks amazing. I think no matter what Rihanna wears or doesn't wear she always looks good. She could wear a paper bag and I would be like Whoa! She has one of the bodies that clothes just fit well on, all styles of clothing. 

The dress was a risk, but she knew that it would talked about. This was a night of fashion and who better to bring the most talked about fashion piece than Rihanna. She does her own thing. She marches to the beat of her own drum. She knows that she looks good and she is proud to show off her body. She isn't ashamed. She is confident and collected. I think she is an amazing fashion icon. I mean I would never be caught dead in something like that, but maybe I looked like Rihanna I would consider it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...