Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Rick Fox and Eliza Dushky Break Up!!

My heart is broken over this one. Rick Fox is one of my favorite basketball players ever. I remember when I was younger and would watch the Laker games, he was always there. Maybe it is more of a sentimental love, but still he is so classy and perfect.

Ahh enough about that. In other news, heartbreaking news, Rick Fox and his girlfriend of the last five years, Eliza Dushku, have called it quits.  You might recognize her from Bring It On, I loved her in that movie, and from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 

The split comes from their indecision about which coast to live on. Rick loves LA and she is from Boston and wants to return to her roots and home. Dushku is going to go back to Boston to be near family and to attend school. Good for her. 

Still I loved them together and this is hard to handle. I need a minute....okay, I'm good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...